A study that appeared in the Journal of the American Dietetic Associate shows that low-income Americans would have to spend 70 percent of their budget to meet the national guidelines for healthy eating.
- August 14, 2017One Abused Woman’s Path to Incarceration and Deportation
- August 10, 2017My Loneliness Is Killing Me…
- August 10, 2017How To Monetize Your Instagram Account
- July 6, 2017Boss Ass Bitch Events Near You!
- June 16, 2017Being In An Unhealthy Relationship Changed Me
- June 16, 2017Female Focused Charities You Should Start Supporting
- March 8, 2017Happy International Women’s Day
- March 7, 2017Proud To Be Female
- March 1, 2017A Powerful Protest: Get Involved Wherever You Are
- February 28, 2017Trump Blames Obama For Protests
- February 28, 2017Alexander Wang x Adidas Drops WHEN?
- February 26, 2017No-Equipment 10 Minute Ab & Butt Workouts